Let us be your Chief Financial Officer. Whether your objective is to minimize taxes and accumulate wealth for your family, or to effectively operate and grow your business, you need a Chief Financial Officer. We believe that we can provide no more valuable service than to act as your ally, providing long-term, consistent business advice and guidance.
William J. Nasif, CPA
(805) 963-5111 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill worked for Arthur Andersen & Co. for over eight years as a senior audit manager prior to founding Nasif, Hicks, Harris & Co. in 1976. Currently, Bill is the Managing Partner of the firm. Bill's primary responsibilities cover supervision of corporate, partnership and individual tax return planning and return preparation for a wide spectrum of clients. He has extensive experience for a variety of commercial and public sector clients.
Some of Bill's significant work experience includes:
- Extensive experience in tax planning and tax return preparation for individuals and all types of business entities. He works with a network of tax attorneys to accomplish the business and tax goals of firm clients.
- Specialist in the Construction Industry.
- Consulting regarding business and investment planning. He is a business owner and partner in a number of real estate and investment companies. He consults with clients regarding mutual fund selection, portfolio diversification, tax-advantaged investments, pension trust investments and business valuations. No products are sold and no referral fees or commissions are ever accepted.
- Litigation support as an expert witness in accounting and auditing matters. Will also assist in property settlements incident to a divorce.
Bill has Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Accounting from Arizona State University and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the National Association of Accountants, and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. He has served as chairman of the Committee on Cooperation with Credit Grantors of the Channel Counties Chapter of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. Bill has also served as an instructor for Arthur Andersen & Co. audit staff training programs and spoken on public accounting and auditing topics.
- William J. Nasif, CPA
- Steven J. Hicks, CPA
- Jeff P. Harris, CPA
- Jody Dolan Holehouse, CPA, CMA
- Tom W. Burk, CPA
- Barbara Rogers Scollin, CPA
- Larry Brown, CPA
- Sarah Turner, CPA